Home » » The Sky and the Moon and the Stars and the..

The Sky and the Moon and the Stars and the..

You make me feel like I can touch the stars.

When I'm with you,
I can reach out and grab hold of the moon.
Your love is as infinite as the dark blue night sky,
and as beautiful as the stars that fill it.
You are the man on the moon,
and I am the little girl, standing on solid Earth,
waving at you every night.
I only see you for a brief time, since you only shine with the moon,
but it's better than anything that goes on in my day.
Without you, I'd have no place for my heart to stay.
You're a castle to hold my love
and a sand box full of mystery
with an element of surprise.
You're everything good in my life
and everything I need.
You bring me smiles with your one smile.
Your smile is as contagious as the flu -
I catch it every time I lay eyes on you.
There's really no words that can describe this feeling..
other than sweetie, I LOVE YOU.

Happy Valentines Day, everyone.
<3