Home » » My first apartment???

My first apartment???

Hahaha no, I'm still living in the dorms. BUT I did get up at 6:30 this morning (which is technically yesterday morning considering the fact that it's past midnight now...) to walk a mile and half through the freezing cold/most dangerous part of campus to sign a housing contract for next year.

NOTE: Rape Hill does not feel any safer at 6:30 am than it does at 11 pm. Just in case you were wondering.


"For your safety, do not walk alone in this area after dark..."
Dun Dun DUNNNN!!!!!

Luckily, I wasn't walking on Rape Hill alone. I had some of the coolest people with me: Katie, Allison and Rohmee. (FUTURE ROOMIES!)

And so we arrived, and people were literally camping out just outside the office. We went in, were handed contracts, took 15 minutes to fill them out, and then waited until 10 am to actually turn them in (and then pay ridiculous sums of money just to reassure the people we really wanted to live there... "Uh, yeah, dude. I definitely don't want to live here, which is exactly why I got up at an absurd hour of the morning to walk here in 8 degree weather and sign your contract. DURRRRRP!!!") But hey, I can live peacefully knowing I've got the awesomest living situation there is for next year.

Except not... because it really doesn't get any better than Helaman Halls. :)