Home » » A little something that made my day.

A little something that made my day.

Or my week. Or my life. Regardless, a happy event marked my life last week.

Radiohead released a new album.


Bow before...

Granted, it's a lil one. Only got 8 tracks, but they're quality. Radiohead is true to their sound, and that sound is fabulous. My dear friend Kylan described this album as a cross between their albums "Amnesiac" and "Hail To The Thief." I'll agree with this, they certainly don't follow the classic song structure like they did in "Creep", "Karma Police" or "Electioneering." You get a simple, honest sound with simple, honest lyrics. I especially love the more acoustic tracks, "Codex" and "Give Up The Ghost."

To make things even better (as if that were even possible), they've also released their first music video off this album. Gotta love Thom Yorke's dancing. :)

Ladies and gentlemen, "Lotus Flower."


Enjoy.