Home » » Baby, it's cold outside...

Baby, it's cold outside...

THAT'S certainly an understatement.

For about the past week or so, Provo, Utah has gotten a string of really nice days. I only had to wear a sweatshirt. And for a January in Utah, that's really warm. Cut to yesterday, and as I mentioned before, it was in the single digits around 6:30 am. Throughout the entire day, it never got above 20 degrees, AND it was windy. Yay.

Today it's not windy, but according to the questionably trustworthy Weather.com, it's 15 degrees outside.  But wait, it gets better. By 9:00 tonight it'll be 7 degrees. If there was an enormous amount of snow on the ground, then maybe I wouldn't be so peeved at this weather. But no, all there is to see is a bunch of bare foliage and dead grass. :P

Ladies and gentleman, in case you haven't already figured it out, I DO NOT LIKE THE COLD.


Ice ice baby...

If you need me, I'll be hibernating in my dorm room until finals week.