Home » » Happy Single's Awareness Day

Happy Single's Awareness Day

Don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly one of those cynical people who hate everything to do with Valentine's Day. In general, I think the whole concept of Valentine's Day is nice. But when it comes to me and my true attitude on Valentine's Day, I really can't can't help feeling low and a little bitter.

I've never had a real Valentine. Sure, I'd jokingly be my best friends Valentines, but Valentine's Day is about real love. And guess what. I've never been down that road before. Not for lack of trying, of course. :P I look forward to the day when I can feel like Taylor and Taylor as they're portrayed in the aptly named movie, "Valentine's Day."


They're so cute! Why did they ever break up?

But hey, I try my hardest not to be too bitter about anything. I will make this day about loving everybody. In the words of Jackie Deshannon, put a little love in your heart. :D


Happy Valentine's Day, y'all.