Home » » From my first night at home...

From my first night at home...

When I went home for Christmas on December 18th, I spent the first night hanging out with my 'lil sister and watching her awesome acrobatics. Not only did I watch her awesome acrobatics, though, but I filmed them as well. That night was when I started experimenting with video edits and cool settings and the like. The result was this:




Yeah, it's a little rusty, definitely not my best work. But I had a fantastic time making this video and learning about all the awesome things I did not know I could do on iMovie. Also, I'm quite proud of the timing of the video with regards to the music. Surprisingly, that didn't happen on purpose, but I'm quite really happy with the way it turned out. And, let's be honest, people, my sister is just plain adorable. :)

Also featured in the video, aside from my sister, Hannah, is my best friend Stephanie. My brother Brandon also makes a brief cameo. :)
Music credits go to Florence + The Machine, "Dog Days Are Over."