Home » » Tumblr - Day 12

Tumblr - Day 12

Day 12:
How you found out about Tumblr Blogger  and why you made one.

I found out about Blogger because my very good friend, Jocelyn, had one.
I started reading her blogs and thought they were amazingly good.
After that, I realized that I like to make stories and vent things,
and half the time: no one cares for my ideas to be my facebook status, they're too long, or I simply have no  place to put them. So I thought, "Hmm.. this would be a good place! Nobody has to read what I have to say. People who actually care or are just curious will read what I have to say. That's much better than random people being like 'whaaa?'".
My blogger is kind of like a little journal - I can write down whatever is on my mind.
Now some things, I've learned, can be taken the wrong way, and shouldn't be posted. Those things, I now just save as drafts. Although it kind of sucks, because I feel more accomplished when people read my works.
I hope that people will be able to relate to what I have to say.
It's can be a combination of things going on, but usually is just one thing and I expand.
I also add "stretchers" as Huck would say.
I like to make stories.
If everything I wrote in my stories was true,
it wouldn't be as entertaining.
That's not to say that some posts are very true - because they are.
I jumble and generalize things, hoping that that way they can be digested by just about anyone.
Well I can't really concentrate right now because I'm listening to "Take Me Away" by John Legend, and it's making me really happy.

 -Adieu!!



(BTDubs, for those who care, I'm sorry for not posting recently. I think that my blogging is going to be put aside for a little bit. I'll try to blog still as often as possible, but I won't be able to write every day.)