Home » » Tumblr - Day 01

Tumblr - Day 01

Day 01:
A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

  1. I'm kind of funky - I don't like to conform to the norm. 
  2. My parents both have brown hair, but I have red hair.
  3. I just recently got my ears pierced - I'm a big girl now.
  4. I hate needles/shots.
  5. I'm a lefty.. I'm in my right mind!
  6. I don't live on a farm, but I have farm animals in my backyard.
  7. I've never broken a bone.
  8. I shaved part of my hair recently. Just cuz.
  9. The first instrument I learned to play was the accordion.
  10. I have at one point or another known how to play: the accordion, flute, piano, piccolo, guitar, violin, drums, and clarinet.
  11. I spent a whole summer raising 11 puppies from birth. I still have one of them - her name is Kelly and she is turning 5 years old.
  12. I have never been alive without a pet at my house. A good chunk of my life revolves around animals. 
  13. I am addicted to lovegivesmehope.com
  14. I can dougie. Or so I like to tell myself.
  15. If you're ever looking for me, you can probably find me at Starbucks.