Home » » Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving

I am extremely thankful for everything I have.

I am thankful for all my amazing friend who can always put a smile on my face.
I am thankful for family and extended family, because they make my life brighter.
I am thankful for my education and the ability to have a nice future.
I am thankful for my house and the shelter it provides.
I am thankful that my house is a home.
I am thankful for the food on my table.
I am thankful for the love and support in my life.
I am thankful for the clothes on my back.
I am thankful for America's past, and all the events that have led up to today.
I am thankful for my freedom.
I am thankful that I am a woman with rights.
I am thankful for the advancement of the human race.
I am thankful for all the tears I have cried, along with the struggles I've gone through.
I am thankful that I have made mistakes and done my best to learn from them.
I am thankful for the lifestyle I live.

I am thankful for everything I have been given, and the great life I have.
My 11:11 wish for today was that everybody around the world could have something to be thankful for.

Today is a day of thanks, so make sure to remind the people that you 
love just how much you are thankful for them.