Home » » Memories are all I have.

Memories are all I have.

It seems like I never WILL understand the mysteries of the world.

^^^^ Haha! That made no sense. Just a thought. Uhmmm...  ^^^^


Well anyways,
I just spent a good amount of time looking though old messages, photos, discussions... it was pretty fun. Lots of good memories. A few bad ones, but mostly good. All those fun times. I forgot how long forever was.
If I could relive any of those days, I would in a heartbeat. But you only live each day once.
Then you go to the next day. And the next. And the next.
I have much more time in this life,
and I have many more memories to make.
It's pretty exciting when I think about all the new memories I will be able to look back at and cherish one day.
I have new things to look forwards to.
My spirit just got magically lifted. It's a feeling I can't explain.
(: