Home » » Kids will be kids.

Kids will be kids.

What is it with kids and their silly drama?
I hate drama.
It's so ridiculous, unnecessary, and just puts a lot of stress on everyone involved.
I would say I hate unnecessary drama,
but all drama is unnecessary.
I've had so much drama in my life lately, and just as that starts to settle down,
you bring it back up.
In the ONE place I can call home.
The one place that means the world to me.
I remember when we always used to have fights and crap,
but we were younger.
Grow up.
I can do what I want.
Please don't get mad at me because I didn't sit with you,
or because I didn't hug you,
or because I'm spending time with my other friends.
Believe it or not, I have lots of people in my life.
I love you,
but please - CHILL.
Just because I don't tell you every aspect of my life doesn't mean we're not friends anymore.
I really do value our friendship, and you're one of my really good friends.
Forgive me if you're a little young for all of what's going on in my life right now.
I need to talk to people more my age - or people who can help me. Older. Mature.
I really don't want you to judge me - that's the last thing that I need right now; especially from a friend.
I know that saying sorry in something like this never sounds sincere,
but I am sorry.
I don't want to argue with you - there's no point.
Please just accept that fact that I keep to myself.
Please forgive me.