Home » » Tumblr - Day 04

Tumblr - Day 04

Day 04:
A habit that you wish you didn’t have.

Hmm.. a habit that I wish I didn't have...
blaming myself for everything. Anything and everything. I'm not saying that nothing is ever my fault,
but I blame myself too much. I'd rather take someone else's blame so they don't have to.  Does that make sense? Probably not. Ehh. Don't know how to describe it. Basically, I'd rather everyone be happy. Even if it means that I, myself, won't be. So, for that to happen, I blame other people's mistakes on myself, in the hopes that they won't get in trouble/be blamed. The only thing that makes me happy is making other people happy/seeing other people be happy (: 
Although, that is all at the risk of me being unhappy anyways, because I'm being blamed for the most rediculous thing /:
Mylifemakesnosensewhatsoever.