Home » » November 12th, Two-thousand ten

November 12th, Two-thousand ten

Thirty-one days ago,
I thought that one month without you was so much longer than the countless months I spent with you.
But now I don't think of it that way.
My friends have helped me to grow stronger,
and I'm really glad that they've been here for me, every step of the way.
Really,
it hasn't just been one month that I've missed you.
I've missed you, and who you were, for quite some time now.
You say I've changed,
but you're quite the different person, too.
Two months ago, today, you told me that you were in love.
Crazy how that can all change in the blink of an eye.
It's hard to understand why we're barely even friends if we actually did love each other.
But the way I'm looking at it now is,
"Don't regret something that once made you smile", but
"If the puzzle piece doesn't fit, it's time to let it go".
Thank you for trying to fill the hole in my puzzle.
Even though it wasn't meant to be there for a long time,
it was nice to have you to fill the void.
I greatly appreciated my time with you,
and I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your acceptance.
And for being able to put up with someone as crazy as me.
(: