Home » » Tumblr - Day 10

Tumblr - Day 10

Day 10:
Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad.

My songs of choice are constantly changing, and it also depends on what my itunes plays for me.

When I'm happy, I listen to upbeat songs, rock songs - anything that's make me nod my head or tap my foot. Who am I kidding - I usually just dance around like a maniac :p

When I'm sad, I listen to sad songs. Which is probably a bad idea, but then I feel like someone is emphasizing with me. I usually try to find a song that fits my situation. It usually makes the reality of what is going on sink in more, and makes me even more sad, but it's good to have sad emotions every once in a while.  

When I'm bored, I'll listen to almost anything. I usually will listen to things I wouldn't usually listen to, and try to acquire a wider acceptance of different songs. 

When I'm hyper, it's just like when I'm happy. Anything with a beat that I can dance to. 

When I'm mad, I listen to faster-paced songs. Ones that are usually ranting about something. It makes me feel better that someone else is ranting for me. That way I know that I'm not the only one who has felt what I'm feeling.