Home » » There's a first time for everything.

There's a first time for everything.

So today, a family from home that I used to babysit for was in town and they asked me if I could babysit for them again tonight. It was a lot of fun! And as I was sitting thinking about my evening, I realized that I accomplished a couple of "firsts" tonight. I decided to list them here.

1. 1st time babysitting whilst at college.


For lack of a better photo option...


2. 1st time slicing a pineapple.


I would just like to add that I was quite successful in this endeavor.


3. 1st time watching Kung Fu Panda all the way through.


Ski-DOOSH.


4. 1st time realizing that 5 kids is probably more than I'll ever be able to handle.


I know I'm Mormon but I still can't fathom how those moms do it...




And speaking of incredible moms who can handle pretty much anything, I would like to give a shout out to my own dear mommy. She owns a company, travels around the country giving inspirational speeches, serves in the stake young women's presidency, and raises 3 kids at home right now, and I just received news that she has also assumed the position of co-coach of my sisters soccer team. That woman is unstoppable. I'm proud to call her mine. :)


She's my hero!