Home » » It's music time!

It's music time!

So this past month has been one FILLED with good music. And thus I could not limit my list to 10 songs. I had to bump it up to 15. So here goes.


1. Bulletproof I Wish I Was - Radiohead


Wax me, mould me,
Heat the pins and stab them in
You have turned me into this
Just wish that it was bulletproof


2. Morning Lullabies - Ingrid Michaelson


I know you have to
close your eyes on everyone
Let me help you
I'll sing you to sleep


3. Fix You - Coldplay


And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try, you'll never know
Just what you're worth


4. Lights And Sounds - Yellowcard


They gave you the end
But not how to start
Now how to build
How to tear it apart


5. Bad Reputation (Joan Jett cover) - Avril Lavigne


And I don't really care if you think I'm strange
I ain't gonna change
And I'm never gonna care 'bout my bad reputation


6. Keep The Streets Empty For Me - Fever Ray


Memory comes when memory's old
I am never the first to know
Following the stream up North
Where do people like us float?


7. Take Off Your Shirt - Bibio


Take off your shirt
And give it to the 
One with the coats
And shiny shoes


8. Young Blood - The Naked And Famous


The bittersweet between my teeth
Trying to find the in-betweens
Fall back in love eventually
Yeah yeah yeah yeah


9. No Surprises (Radiohead cover) - Regina Spektor


I'll take a quiet life
A handshake of carbon monoxide
No alarms and no surprises
No alarms and no surprises 
No alarms and no surprises
Silent, silent


10. Ha Ha You're Dead - Green Day


'Cause look how things have gotten
And I'll be happy so I won't pretend
And I'll be cheering as you're going down
And I'll be laughing, I'll be laughing


11. Slow Lights - Sin Fang


I couldn't swim in the river
Because I was sick
You were floating in-between
Singing in our dreams


12. Turn It Off - Paramore


And the worst part is
Before it gets any better
We're headed for a cliff
And in the free-fall
I will realize
I'm better off when I hit the bottom


13. (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To - Weezer


The rest of the summer was the best we'd ever had
We watched Titanic and it didn't make us sad
I took you to Best Buy
You took me home to meet your mom and dad


14. Naive - The Kooks


I know she knows
That I'm not fond of asking
True or false
It may be that she's still out to get me


15. Fee Da Da Dee - The Guggenheim Grotto


I can't direct the universe
I can't pull of the road and take a rest
I can't go on forevermore
I can't refuse the weight of intellect