Home » » Lover's Secret Song

Lover's Secret Song

I watched Moulin Rouge for the first time two nights ago.
I really, really, really liked it.
And, as usual with these romantic movies that I watch,
it inspired me.

If ever you're with her, and I hear you humming, singing, playing, ANYTHING-ing to the song "Can't Take My Eyes Off You", I'll know you still do love me. And, like Christian, I won't be jealous. Even though the Duke is trying to steal you away, just sing me that tune, and I'll know that, like Satine, it's just your great acting skills. I'll know that you don't love the Duke and that you do, wholeheartedly, love me.
If you don't.. well, I'll know you actually love the Duke.
I'll let you be happy with the choice you make.

Yes, I'm aware the real Lover's Secret Song is "Come What May".
But that was their story. This is ours.
Or will it be?