Home » » Chez Carraway

Chez Carraway

So I have been home since Saturday afternoon, and thus far it's been pretty great! I called my mom the moment I landed at the Reagan National Airport and they had literally just walked into our house after getting back from their spring break in Belgium. It was a close call, that's for certain.

On Sunday I went ward hopping. I started out at sacrament meeting in my home ward, and then I drove my cousin over to the singles ward, where she taught a great sunday school lesson. After that, I left her to go to the singles ward relief society and I drove back to my own ward to visit with people. It was pretty interesting. I think I've determined I don't really want to go to the singles ward here. Literally everyone is post-grad and in their late 20's. I'm like.... I definitely don't belong here. Buhbye.

Now I'm just trying to figure out what my schedule will be like for the summer. I'm definitely taking a break this week and just chillin. But next week I start up on a 9 to 5 job at my mom's office. It should be swell. I'm also considering taking another job, but I'm not sure yet if it'll benefit me at all. We'll see. (I'd like to work at Lululemon Athletica, but I'll have to check on flexibility of schedules because I'm probably gonna take some impromptu trips this summer to Boston and the beach and such. So yeah. My office job is usually pretty fexible and so I might just stick with that one.) I'll also be working with a personal trainer twice a week, so that'll be fun as well.

Now I'm craving a banana like a mother.


Looks delectable, doesn't it?

Sorry, that was random. Anyways, this was probably not the most interest blog post ever. But I figured I might just catch everyone up on my home life thus far. I don't know when I'll be able to post again. I don't get on the web that much anymore, now that I'm home and there's no wireless so I have to wait my turn for the home computer. :P

I miss all of my friends from school!! If you're reading this, know that I love you and message me so we can plan some Skype sesh's. And to all of my friends that are still at school, good luck on finals and let me know when you're back in town so we can hang.

Have a good life, y'all. :)