Home » » Something that makes ME smile

Something that makes ME smile

Today I was looking through stumbleupon, and I found the MOST adorable picture ever.

For those of you who don't already know, I'm obsessed with the ocean. Like, OBSESSED. For my senior year science class, I took oceanography. I've been scuba diving. And I loooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee oceanic creatures of ALL types. So this picture literally made me squeal with delight/want to cry because I want one of these 'lil things for my own.


And it's an ALBINO!

Isn't that the sweetest little creature you've ever seen????? If I could have any random pet for my own, I could most DEFINITELY choose a sea turtle.

SO FREAKING CUTE I JUST CAN'T GET OVER IT. IT BREAKS MY HEART. MY TENDER LITTLE HEART. I'M GONNA GO CRY NOW. BYE BYE.