Home » » Alone

Alone

Not many people ever believe me,
but,
I like being alone.

Whenever I'm at home,
my parents don't let me go somewhere just to be alone.
I have to always be with friends so some "stranger doesn't come up to me".

I would LOVE to go hiking by myself, climb to the top of a mountain
and just sit there the whole day.
I would love that.

But the only way I'd be able to do something like that would be if I was with friends or family.
Not that I don't like being with friends or family,
I do. 
But sometimes,
I just really need my own personal time.

The only time I can ever find time to be alone is when I'm with my friends.
Which sounds odd, but I usually feel alone with friends anyway, so it's not that bad.

I dislike when people isolate themselves for the purpose of trying to draw attention to themselves.
That ruins the whole point of being isolated.
If you want attention,
just tell someone.
I don't want attention.
I don't.

Sometimes,
I just want to be alone.