Home » » BEDA Day 11: "Start Over"

BEDA Day 11: "Start Over"

Day 11: Dream Vacation–If you could go anywhere or do anything with anyone..what would you do?

If I could go anywhere, I would go away.
I don't really care where.
Just... anywhere.
I wish I could just run away from my problems.
Go live somewhere else.
I'll have new problems there,
but at least they will be new problems.
I'm tired of my problems.
I've been dealing with them for too long.

If it could be with anyone,
chances are,
it would be with no one.
I want to start over.
By myself.
I've messed up my life.
Only a few of my old friends barely even try to make an effort to stay friends with me.
Or that's how it seems, at least.

I would still come back to visit the friends I do have.
But I want to move away.
Start over.

Video games have that option - of starting over -
... why don't I?