Home » » Tumblr - Day 24

Tumblr - Day 24

Day 24:
A letter to your parents.

Hey parental units. I've been putting this off for a while.
But I think it's a pretty appropriate time for this letter.
I'm not going to say everything on my mind.. but I'll summarize.  
I have recently realized that there's too many times I take for granted all the love I have for each of you.
Through the good times and the bad,
you guys will always be there for me.
I will never have nothing to come back to. 
I really want you each to know that I love you both.
No matter what.
After everything is said and done,
you are my mother and father.
No one will ever replace you two.
..
I want both of you to be happy.
Your happiness is my happiness.
Do what your heart is telling you.
No matter what, I'll always love you.
Now and forever.