Home » » Crank up the tunes, yo

Crank up the tunes, yo

It's the 8th!!! Time for more music!


1. Brick By Boring Brick -- Paramore


It's all about the exposure
The lens, I told her
The angles are all wrong now
She's ripping wings off of butterflies.


2. Less Than Perfect -- P!nk (Radio Edit)


Change the voices
In your head
Make them like you
Instead.


3. Wake Up -- Arcade Fire


Now that I'm older
My heart's colder
And I can't
See that it's alive.


4. Born This Way -- Lady GaGa


Don't hide yourself in regret
Just love yourself and you're set
I'm on the right track
Baby, I was born this way


5. Marry Me -- Train


You'll wear white, and I'll
Wear out the words "I love you"
And "You're beautiful."


6. Weekend -- The Smith Westerns


Do you think,
Is it normal
To go through life
Oh so formal?


7. Give Up The Ghost -- Radiohead


I think I have had my fill
In your arms...
I've been told to give up the ghost
Into your arms...


8. For Once In My Life -- Megan Joy (Stevie Wonder cover)


For once I can say
"This is mine; you can't take it!"
And as long as I know
I have love, I can make it.


9. Enchanted -- Taylor Swift


This night is sparkling
Don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck
Blushing all the way home


10. The Universe Is Laughing -- The Guggenheim Grotto


Why's it everything I love
I can't explain?
Like if the world should disappear
Only music will remain.