Home » » Babies babies babies.... (and other relevant topics)

Babies babies babies.... (and other relevant topics)

I had a weekend full of babies.

I went up to Idaho (as you already know if you keep up with this blog regularly) and I attended my cousins baby shower. At that shower, in addition to the baby being celebrated, there were also 5 more babies in attendance. I only bothered to get pictures of the baby being celebrated (Trinelle) and her cousin (Hunter).

This is Trinelle.


Look into those eyes and tell me she's not precious.

This is Trinny and Hunter.


Lil cousins!!

I was baby-happy. It was great.

In other news, I also got to spend some quality time with my cousin Andy, who was just called to serve a mission in Mexico City. 


He's such a rock star.

He'll be leaving near the end of June, and so I won't get to see him again for 2 years. Sad sad. But I wish him luck!! 

And FINALLY, happy pi day!!!


Yum yum.