Home » » I hate Utah

I hate Utah

I'm pretty sure it was made obvious to everyone who saw me on campus today that I grew up with the temperate weather on the coast. But in all honesty, Utah weather is completely unreasonable. Allow me to explain.

This morning, I got up and saw outside that it was kinda sunny, with just a few clouds in the sky.


Totally fine. Kinda pretty, even.

I was running late anyway, so I just slipped on my flip flops and ran out the door to my class. Cut to an hour later, and I walk out of the JKB and straight into a blizzard.


Except it wasn't pretty. Just really really annoying.

I was in my SANDALS. My toes were FREEZING. And my sandals have NO TRACTION. Which makes it worse because I WAS SLIDING ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Ladies and gentlemen, I apologize in advance for my temper tantrum.

UTAH, YOU SUCK!!! YOU CAN'T TELL ME IT'S OK TO WEAR SANDALS ONE MINUTE AND THEN THROW A BLIZZARD IN MY FACE THE NEXT!!! IT'S NOT FAIR!!! NOW PICK A SEASON AND STICK TO IT!!!!!!!!

Get me out of here.