Home » » Sowwyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sowwyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I feel mortifyingly horrid that I haven't posted in over a week. But in my defense, my family's internet has been bust for quite a while, and we haven't the slightest idea how to fix it. In the meantime, I've been doing facebook status updates via text and checking my notifications on my phone. And I am currently blogging from my work desk. Don't stress, I don't actually have anything to be doing right now. I felt like a bum just sitting here and doodling, so I decided to appease you all with a much-needed blog update.


Somebody pleaseeeeeeeeee give me something to do...

So here's a little update, then.

YES I was a dork and I woke up at 5 am to watch the Royal Wedding last Friday. NO I did not bawl my eyes out. But I loved watching the wedding, and I regret nothing. :D


Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the girl who stole every other girls dream.

As for Osama being dead, well, all that's come of that as far as I can tell is that I get to have very large guns pointed my way as I drive by the CIA on my way to work every day. Whoop-dee-freakin'-doo.


That thing could blow up my car...

In other, more happy news, guess who's coming to DC next week???

MAHHHHH ROOMIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. Life is pretty much freaking awesome. :D