Home » » Can you name this celebrity?

Can you name this celebrity?



Because if I hadn't been searching for him specifically when I found this picture, I would NOT have known who it was.

If you couldn't guess, well, here's the answer.

Yeah, it's Joe Jonas.

I'd call this one of those "WTF?????" moments. I mean, for sure he's still really really fine. But WOW!! He looks like a 30-year-old Italian male supermodel. Apparently he's got a solo album that's either on it's way or already here. Regardless, I'm gonna check it out. More on that later. :)

I said that in my last post, actually. So I guess I'll just settle this now: yeah, I'll be auditioning for American Idol this summer. I have no idea how I'll do. I just know that regardless of whether or not I make it, I'll come out of the whole thing as a better musician. (Which is always good.) And thus, I'm prepared to sing on national TV. It's gonna be wild. I'll be auditioning in Pittsburgh, as that is the closest audition city to DC this year. I'll be sure to post whether or not I make it, so you all will know if you can watch for me on TV when season 11 starts in January. :) This is gonna be wild!!!!!!!!!

Love y'all.