Home » » It's jammin' time

It's jammin' time

1. Bring On The Comets - VHS or BETA


Let us go easy
As we watch them hit the ground
When the light is gone
The memory of nothing's left to sound


2. Beautiful Girl - William Fitzsimmons


Unfurl your gown
A distant fuller skin
I knew you once


3. Lay Me Down - The Dirty Heads (feat. Rome)


I said I think that we can stay here
'Cause I feel our time has come
And we can walk down to the ocean
And sit with the rising sun


4. Something Special - Colbie Caillat


I've found a way to be everything
I've dreamed of
And I know it's in me that I will
Become who I wanna be


5. Can You Tell - Ra Ra Riot


Oh baby, baby, baby please
My heart sinks to my feet.
Oh, what am I supposed to do?
I think about you nightly.


6. Down The Line - José González


Come on over
Be so caught up
It's all about compromise.


7. Sittin' On The Dock of The Bay - Sara Bareilles (Otis Redding cover)


Left my home in Georgia
Headed for the Frisco Bay
'Cause I've got nothin' to live for
And nothin's gonna come my way


8. Hear You Me - Jimmy Eat World


There's no one in town I know
You gave us someplace to go
I never said thank you for that
I thought I might get one more chance


9. Horseshoes And Hand Grenades - Green Day


Maybe I'm the runner-up
But the first one to lose the race
"Almost" only really counts in
Horseshoes and hand grenades


10. We Used To Wait - Arcade Fire


I used to write
I used to write letters
I used to sign my name
I used to sleep at night
Before the flashing lights
Settled deep in my brain