Home » » Confession of a teenage girl #1

Confession of a teenage girl #1

Must. Stop. Reading. Old. Letters. )':
God I'm SO stupid.
What have I done?
I can't stop these tears.

*later*

WHAT am I DOING??
Dead and gone.

I'm building my bridge.
Now I just need to walk across..
and get over it. 
Thank you, Glee.
And Fleetwood Mac, of course.

"Go Your Own Way" - Fleetwood Mac
Lovin you...THIS IS the right thing to do
How can I ever change things ...That I feel

If I could ... Maybe I'd give you my world
How can I ... When you won't take it from me
 
You can go your own way 
Go your own way
You can call it ... 
Another lonely day
You can go your own way 
Go your own way

Tell me why ... Everything turned around
Packing up ... Shackin ups all you wanna do

If I could ... Baby I'd give you my world
Open up ... Everything's waiting for you


You can go your own way
You can call it another lonely day
You can go your own way