Home » » Those moments of joy...

Those moments of joy...

So I always love those moments where you hear a little piece of news that makes you want to jump up and down and scream with excitement. Or in my case, ACTUALLY jump up and down and scream with excitement. Such a moment occurred for me the other night.

I was out on aforementioned midnight excursion when all of a sudden I received a text from my RA, Hannah. Never in my life did I think that two words could pour so much joy into my soul.

"I'm engaged."

Of course, no exclamation points or smileys or any other joyous details were needed. I knew how exciting this was for her. I mean, she's told me and everyone else on our floor how much her boyfriend (now fiance!!!!) is EXACTLY the man of her dreams. And so of course, I was screaming and jumping up and down with joy.

Hannah is the best! Our floor wouldn't be so much fun without her. We're all so happy for you! <3


Props to Marieke for making this cute card!