Home » » And so it begins...

And so it begins...

Hi all!

So for the past few months I've been fighting an internal war: should I start a blog, or no? I've always thought it would be a fun idea, but I could never think of anything that I would write about. Granted, I still can't think of anything to write about, but I was like "What the heck? Why not?" And so here I am!

Let's hammer down some basics, shall we? I'm a freshman at BYU in Utah; I just started my second semester here, and I'm loving every minute of it! I'm astounded at the wealth of knowledge available here, and I'm soaking it up better than Sheryl Crow in the sun. :) Of course, I'm not originally from Mormonland. I hail from lovely McLean, Virginia. For those of you out there that are geographically challenged, or else have never paid a visit to the East Coast (*cough cough* Kylan Rice), my hometown is a 15 minute drive south of our nations capital, Washington, D.C. Such a great place to grow up. :)

Some more important tidbits about myself: I'm a huge music lover. I always have been, and I always will be. My entire life I've been an avid singer, and I've slaved through 12+ years of classical piano lessons (quick note: I say "slaved" because there were a few years in there during which I got fed up with constant practice and swore to myself I was going to quit. Thank heaven for my wonderful mother, never allowing such a rash move). Also, during fall semester 2010, I took a guitar class and picked that up fairly quickly, which consequently led me to teach myself how to play the ukulele. I also enjoy listening to music. You will find virtually every genre of music known to man in my iTunes library. What can I say? I'm a fanatic.

So there you have it. Obviously there's more to me than that, but that information will come in due time via later posts. At this point I'm just hoping this blog becomes a successful one. One day at a time...

Later dudes!
Molly