Home » » Better late than never?

Better late than never?

Ok, here's some music to make you all exceedingly happy (20 songs because my lame self didn't post last month :P).


1. Jet Lag - Simple Plan feat. Natasha Bedingfield


You say good morning
When it's midnight,
Going out of my head
Alone in this bed


2. Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains) - Arcade Fire


They heard me singin'
And they told me to stop,
Quit these pretentious things
And just punch the clock.


3. Everlasting Light - The Black Keys


Let me be your everlasting light
Sun when there is none
I'm a shepherd for you
And I'll guide you through


4. Re:Stacks - Bon Iver


The fountain in the front yard is rusted out
All my love was down
In a frozen ground


5. Misguided Ghosts - Paramore


See, I'm tryin' to find my place
But it might not be here where I feel safe
And we all learn to make mistakes
And run from them, from them


6. Last Night On Earth - Green Day


With every breath that I am worth
Here on Earth
Sending all my love to you


7. Crystalline - Bjork


Underneath our feet
Crystals grow like plants
I'm blinded by the lights
In the core of the earth


8. Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO


Every day I'm shufflin'


9. Summer - India.Arie


Good bye, summer
I hate to see you go
I was ready for
The autumn winds to blow
So lonely...


10. Guiding Light - MUSE


Pure hearts stumble
In my hands, they crumble
Fragile and stripped to the core
I can't hurt you anymore




11. Die Trying - Art of Dying


Sometimes the weight is more than I can hold
I'd rather fail than never really know


12. On The Street Where You Live - Willie Nelson


People stop and stare
They don't bother me
'Cause there's nowhere else on earth
That I would rather be.


13. Subterranean Homesick Alien - Radiohead


The breath of the morning
I keep forgetting
The smell of the warm summer air


14. Sparks Fly - Taylor Swift


Drop everything now
Meet me in the pouring rain
Kiss me on the sidewalk
Take away the pain




15. Rolling In The Deep - ADELE


See how I leave with every piece of you
Don't underestimate the things that I will do.




16. U Smile - Justin Bieber


Take my open heart and all it offers
'Cause this is as unconditional as it'll ever get
You ain't seen nothin' yet




17. New Low - Middle Class Rut


I have no space
No room to move around
And this box is getting smaller
I'm trying to get out




18. No Matter What - Valora


It's not like I don't want to feel better
I've been this way forever
Don't give up on me now


19. Romance - Wild Flag


We've got an eye
An eye for what's romance
We've got our eyes
Our eyes straight on you




20. 369 - Cupid feat. B.o.B.


3-6-9, the goose drank wine.
The monkey chewed tobacco on the streetcar line.
The line broke, the monkey got choked.
They all went to heaven in a little rowboat.