Home » » Summer. (And other such things.)

Summer. (And other such things.)

I am currently blogging from work.

No, I don't actually have anything to do, so don't stress.

Basically, lots has happened since my last [informative] post. (Meaning BEFORE the music post... which basically didn't tell you anything about my recent activities except maybe what I've been listening to on my iPod.)

First and foremost, I've been WORKING a crapload. It's exhausting. Which is weird because I work in an office, and I'm sitting on my butt most of the day. I think it may be because I have to be here so early (and yes, 9 o'clock counts as "early" in my book... sorry Kylan). I'm NOT a morning person. The prime time for me to be asleep is in the AM hours of the day. Unfortunately, everyone else is on an entirely different page. Translation: This is America, people. Conform or die.

[I just texted my boss, asking where he was. He said he was in a constant state of confusion. Not entirely sure what to make of that... but ok.]

But aside from work, I took a week-long trip with my family to Mississippi, which was fun. I got French tips, which was definitely an experience. (I could probably use that as another legitimate excuse for my lack of attention to this blog, considering the fact that it's exceedingly difficult to type when you have chunks of plastic glued to the ends of your fingers... but I won't.)

My family took one other small weekend trip to Virginia Beach to visit my aunt and uncle for the 4th of July, which was very fun. I got a tan, too, which doesn't happen very easily. :P

Elsewise, my life has been fairly monotonous. The only things I have to look forward to in the near future are the Keith Urban concert on July 28th at the Verizon Center in DC (EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and my first EVER trip to Boston at the beginning of August. I get to see my baby girl Ashley once more before she embarks on her epic journey to Austria for a semester. Hooray!!

46 days until I return to BYU!!! I CANNOT WAITTTTTTTTTTTT.

<3