Home » » Kickin' it by mahself

Kickin' it by mahself

Yesterday, my dear sweet family jumped on a plane for Utah. And they left me here.

(I feel like we're revisiting Spring Break.)

This is like Home Alone: Grown-Up edition. Except, I knew they were gonna leave me, and I (hopefully) don't have burglars trying to break into my house every five minutes.................. knock on wood.

No, this is my chance to prove to the world (but mostly my mother...) that I can fend for myself. That I can buy groceries and do laundry and clean house without screwing up somehow. Because I can. I swear.


I can do this by myself, dagnabbit!!

Eh. Who am I kidding? I'm just glad I can blast my music and watch movies and play piano until the early hours of the morning. Or, until I pass out. Whichever comes first.