Home » » The ending of an era

The ending of an era

There are no words to describe how I feel that the very last Harry Potter movie is coming out tonight at midnight. I've been a huge fan from the very beginning, when the very first book was published. And now that the saga is finally ending (even though I know how it ends cuz I've read the book.... several times), I wonder if there's anything to live for anymore.

Haha silly me, I'm just being dramatic. But really though, I'm not used to not having anything to look forward to.

Maybe I should petition Tamora Pierce to have her books made into movies. I'd like that. :)

A quick movie poster comparison (because I like the contrast):


Beginning.



Ending.


Heh. I don't think they could've made that any more obvious.

I can't wait to seeeeeeeeeeeeee itttttttttttttttttt.

But then again, maybe I can. :/