Home » » Jennifer Lopez "I'm Into You" ft. Lil Wayne<---- Greet Song

Jennifer Lopez "I'm Into You" ft. Lil Wayne<---- Greet Song

"I'm Into You" is a song that sung by Jennifer Lopez,and in this song she colaboration with Lil Wayne ...this song very good because sung by lopez that has great vocal...and she choose Lil Wayne for colaboration with himself because Lil Wayne is a rapper her favorite...and in vidio clip "I'm Into You" Jennifer Lopez shows scenes where she dances with two back-up singers as well as featuring the singer on a Mayan pyramid. The video received critical acclaim, praising her dance ability and beauty. what you think who about this song???
Jennifer Lopez on Clip Vidio
Jennifer Lopez Unique Sunglasses
Jennifer Lopez Closed Up Face
Jennifer Lopez Beautiful Smile and Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez so Sexy and HOT!!!
Jennifer Lopez Cover "I'm Into You"

Jennifer Lopez - I'm Into You ft. Lil Wayne