Home » » And so my life has begun again

And so my life has begun again

Hello!!

Time for some updating (considering my music posts really don't reveal much about my life...).

I got back to BYU on August 27th. And I BARELY made it out of DC. I was literally watching Hurricane Irene approach as we were sitting on the plane and preparing to take off. SO stressful. :P And so I've been here for over 2 weeks, now, and half of my stuff is still packed up. Ridiculous, I know. But unfortunately, I have a ton of crap, and nowhere to put it. My hunt for shelves and drawers at Ikea will take place later this week. THEN hopefully I'll be able to finish unpacking.

In other news, classes this semester are pretty rockin'. Like, literally though. I LOVE my music lessons. They're so awesome. (I'm taking piano, guitar, and voice.) My Greek and Roman Literature class is really interesting, and highly entertaining as well. My professor has this thing for "classical reception," which basically means we get to watch clips from modern movies in class because they relate somehow to the ancient classics. I think he gets bonus points for just being awesome enough to spend precious class time watching "Troy" and "O Brother, Where Art Thou?". Yeah, it's the best. Accelerated Portuguese was initially a bit concerning for me, because I completely forgot all of my Portuguese over the summer. :P BUT it's all coming back to me now, and I've been able to keep up with most everything so far, so I'm excited. (Just as an aside, accelerated Portuguese is 8 credits... so I'm taking 18 credits this semester. I swore I'd never take more than 16 at once after what happened last semester... but it's Portuguese! These are gonna be 8 credits of A's. Frick YES.)

Now for a picture.


This basically embodies my experience as a college sophomore thus far. :)

That's about all I can think of at the moment in the way of updates. Sorry I've been M.I.A., but you know how life goes. :/

LOVE Y'ALL. <3