Home » » I goofed

I goofed

I goofed. I goofed I goofed I goofed.

Time for some belated music-sharing.

1. Stay Together For The Kids - Blink 182


So when you're dead and gone
Will you remember this night?
20 years now lost...
It's not right.


2. Son's Gonna Rise - Citizen Cope ft. Carlos Santana


Son's gonna rise in a mile
In a mile, you'll be feeling fine


3. Brighter Than The Sun - Colbie Caillat


Boy, we go together like
Peanuts and paydays, Molly and reggae
And it ain't every day
You get the chance to say


4. Treat Me Like Your Mother - The Dead Weather


Come on, look me in the eye.
You wanna try to tell a lie?
You can't, and you know why?
I'm just like your mother.


5. I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab For Cutie


No blinding lights
Or tunnels to gates of white
Just our hands clasped so tight
Waiting for the hint of a spark




6. All Eyes - Imagine Dragons


Everything you say is just a lie
And now I'm leaving to the city
Where the people are awake to
Chase a dream that isn't real




7. Somehow - Joss Stone


I won't bow out
I know nobody's perfect
With love, you've gotta earn it




8. You And I - Lady GaGa


It's been two years since I let you go
I couldn't listen to a joke or rock n' roll
Muscle cars drove a truck right through my heart




9. Casimir Pulaski Day - Sufjan Stevens


Sunday night when I cleaned the house
I found the card where you wrote it out
With the pictures of your mother




10. Blue Lips - Regina Spektor

[Blogger is stupid and won't let me upload a picture of Regina... so this will be edited at a later date.]