Home » » Musix

Musix

Happy Nearly-The-End-Of-Summer!! Here's some candy for your ears. (Two Keith Urban songs only because I saw his concert and fell in love...)


1. Sweet Thing - Keith Urban

2. Only You Can Love Me This Way - Keith Urban


(1) Come on out of your window while the world's sleeping
'Cause you know I need you, and there's no way I'll be leaving
'Til we're kissing on the porch swing

(2) You're always in my heart
You're always on my mind
When it all becomes too much
You're never far behind


3. Pumped-Up Kicks - Foster The People


All the other kids with the pumped-up kicks,
You better run, better run,
Outrun my gun


4. Secret - Maroon 5


Watch the sunrise,
Say your goodbyes,
Off you go.


5. Things Fall Apart - Built To Spill


Stay out of my nightmares, stay out of my dreams
You're not even welcome in my memories


6. Last Friday Night - Katy Perry


Trying to connect the dots
Don't know what to tell my boss
Think the city towed my car
Chandelier is on the floor


7. Intervention - Arcade Fire


Working for the church
While your family dies
You take what they give you
And you keep it inside


8. Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri


And who do you think you are?
Running 'round, leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart


9. The Cave - Mumford & Sons


But I will hold onto hope
And I won't let you choke
On the noose around your neck


10. You're The Top - Barbra Streisand (Cole Porter cover)


I'm a worthless check, a total wreck, a flop
But if, baby, I'm the bottom, you're the top






P.S. 19 DAYS TIL I GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!