Home » , » Koena Mitra Plastic Surgery

Koena Mitra Plastic Surgery

 
Indian actress, model and Beauty Queen Koena Mitra, best known for starring in Bollywood movies, has admittedly turned to plastic surgery to improve her image. 

Mitra, 30, has gotten a nose job, but turned out to be a bad decision as it damaged her private life and career.
 


In an interview with "Times of India", Mitra opened up about her botched nose job.

 


"After the surgery my bones started swelling up. Even the doctors gave up and said that only medicine and prayers will work," the Indian star revealed.


Mitra went on: "I sat at home initially. But I could not take it any more and started going out with that face of mine. It was a brave decision, especially for someone in the limelight. I didn't hide anything. But people spoke and wrote the worst kind of about me."



"I didn't hide anything. But people spoke and wrote the worst kind of about me," Koena admitted.



"Even now, rank strangers tell me what I should have done. To them, I say: "You haven't given me work, you are not feeding me, why are you trying to tell me what I should do?"" Mitra claimed.



"Some of my best friends left me," Mitra confessed, noting: "Maybe I was too honest."



It took Koena a few more corrective procedures to get things right. 



"Suddenly I was this trendsetter. Whenever a cosmetic surgery goes wrong, people say I was the first brave one to talk about it," Mitra was quoted as saying.



Conclusion: Koena Mitra's plastic surgery turned out to be an epic fail.