Home » » First Softball Practice

First Softball Practice

Welp,
my first softball practice was today.
Shoot me.
Haha just kidding (:
It actually wasn't that bad.
Besides the fact that I can't throw.. catch.. or bat... or do any of those things to save my life..
it was actually pretty good.
I was the only one there who hadn't ever played before. Yippee!
I'm slowly learning. And I'm really excited to be learning.
Even though I was sweaty and out of breath by the time practice was over,
I was so glad I went.
I'm really excited to meet new people and learn new skills.
Maybe after this conditioning is done,
I'll finally be able to throw straight. :b

I can't say I'm good,
I can only say I'm trying my hardest.
*Next Day*
I woke up really sore this morning!!
Grrrrr. Oh well. I just hope I'll be less sore
by the time practice starts today.