Home » » It's Christmas time

It's Christmas time

So,
my brother came home from the store.
I heard my dad saying "Jason, you might need help wrapping that one."
So I volunteered to help wrap, hoping that they would say I couldn't (meaning it was for me).
Now I'm stuck wrapping my little brother's present.
COOL!

Hahaha. I wasn't actually that bummed. I just thought it was funny.
Either way, I like wrapping presents (:

I don't really want anything this year.
I almost feel too old for "Kid Christmas".
Christmas to little kids is a fun time to get cool toys
and a time to tear apart the wrapping paper.
It doesn't really matter so much what's underneath the wrapping paper, as long as there are lots of presents and lots of tearing and ripping to do. The more presents under the tree, the more fabulous the Christmas. The cool gadgets that you will forget about in a few months are also just as fun. 

But what I've realized is that Christmas isn't so much about getting. It's about giving.
It's a fun time to spend with family and friends.
The reason I don't really want anything for Christmas this year is because I'd rather people spend their time and money on littler kids. Ones who still think that big presents under the tree just for them are the coolest thing in the world. I love to see their smiling faces when they have that big present in their lap and their trying their hardest to unwrap the impossible-to-get-off bow. Really the only thing I want this Christmas is to see everybody smiling, and that everybody gets something they want. Whether it be the newest gaming device, or a call/letter/visit from their boyfriend/girlfriend, mother/father, son or daughter fighting in the army.
Christmas is a lovely time of year.
My goal is to spread the love and holiday cheer to everyone I can.
What's yours?