Home » » Obsession

Obsession

I have an obsession.. with quotes.
These are some of my favorites:

"Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once."

"You’re better than you think, you’re stronger than you know.” - My Big Brother ♥

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. - Kurt Cobain

"You'll know when it's love because you'll want to spend every minute of your time with them." ♥

“Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to.”

"People take different rivers to get to the same ocean"

"When I Text You, That Means I Miss You; When I Dont Text Back, That Just Means I'm Waiting For You To Miss Me."

"You can't step into love, you have to fall - head over heels"

"Take my advice, i wasnt using it anyways"

"Even when im a mess, i still put on a vest, with an S, on my chest, oh yes, imma super woman. Yes i am." (:

"Do you have a Band-aid? 'Cuz i scraped my knee when i fell for you."

"Love is a two way street." 

 
"Rudeness is a weak imitation of strength. Try again later."

"Smart listens to the head. Stupid listens to the heart. Be Stupid."

"A best friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."

“To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.”

"When nothing goes right ... go left"

 
“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly”

"Friends are like a box of chocolates, you never know which ones are nuts"

"Life is sweet; Take a bite out of it."

"Life is a game of chess, make sure you look at the entire board."

“When a young man complains that a young lady has no heart, it's pretty certain that she has his”

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” - Dr. Seuss

"Do you believe in love at first sight, or should i walk by you again?"

"We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are"

"They say nothing's forever; will you be my nothing?"

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.”

“Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.”

“Love is like a Rubix Cube, there are countless numbers of wrong twists and turns, but when you get it right, it looks perfect no matter what way you look at it”

"Don't dream your life, live your dreams"